When it comes to starting a family, it can be a difficult and emotional journey for many couples. In such cases, modern medical advancements offer promising solutions, where In Vitro Fertilisation (IVF) is one of the most effective treatments for infertility. Bathinda has some of the best IVF clinics that offer state-of-the-art facilities and personalised services.
If you are planning to undergo an IVF treatment, it is important to choose the right clinic. An ideal clinic should have well-trained doctors and staff, advanced technology and equipment, latest technology and protocols, and caring support services. Here are some do’s and don’ts that you should keep in mind:
1. Choose a clinic that has highly experienced and qualified doctors, who can guide you throughout the process.
2. Verify the clinic’s success rates through official channels.
3. Opt for a clinic that ensures complete privacy and confidentiality, as this is a sensitive matter.
4. Check the facilities, such as cleanliness and hygiene, availability of specialised equipment, and the latest technology used in IVF treatment.
5. Follow a healthy lifestyle by maintaining a balanced diet, doing regular exercise, managing stress and avoiding smoking and alcohol.
6. Schedule regular check-ups with your doctor, before and after the treatment.
1. Do not engage in strenuous physical activity during the treatment.
2. Avoid taking any unnecessary medication or stress-inducing activities.
3. Do not ignore your doctor’s advice and instructions.
4. Do not hesitate to ask questions or seek answers to your doubts and concerns.
Apart from the do’s and don’ts, diet and lifestyle habits also play a significant role in IVF treatment. Eating a balanced diet rich in vitamins, minerals, and protein can improve your chances of success in the treatment. Here are some of the best foods and vegetables that you can include in your daily diet:
1. Leafy greens like spinach, kale, broccoli and cabbage that are rich in essential vitamins and minerals.
2. Fruits such as oranges and berries that are a good source of antioxidants.
3. Whole grains that provide fibre, vitamin B complex and minerals.
4. Legumes such as beans, lentils and chickpeas that contain protein and iron.
5. Probiotic-rich food such as yogurt, kimchi and kefir that improve gut health and digestion.
Some of the lifestyle habits that can help improve the success rate of IVF include quitting smoking, reducing alcohol consumption, avoiding stress, ensuring adequate sleep, and exercising moderately.
Apart from IVF, other assisted reproductive treatments such as Intrauterine Insemination (IUI), Intracytoplasmic Sperm Injection (ICSI) and Surrogacy can also help couples to conceive. Here is a brief explanation of these treatments:
1. IUI: It involves placing sperm directly into the uterus to increase the chances of conception.
2. ICSI: In this process, sperm is injected directly into the matured egg to fertilise it.
3. Surrogacy: It involves a surrogate mother carrying the baby for the couple; the egg and sperm are fertilised in the lab and then implanted into the surrogate mother’s uterus.
In conclusion, infertility is a common condition, and IVF is a promising solution. Choosing the right clinic and adopting a healthy lifestyle is important to increase the chances of success in the treatment. Consult your doctor today, and they will guide you through the process and help you make the right decisions.