Chhatak, a city located in the northeastern part of Bangladesh, is emerging as a hub of infertility treatment with the presence of some of the best IVF clinics. Infertility is a growing concern in today’s world, and it can be due to various reasons ranging from age, lifestyle, or genetics. Thankfully, with modern medical advancements, infertility can be treated with different procedures such as IVF, IUI, ICSI, and surrogacy. In this article, we will discuss in-depth the best IVF clinic in Chhatak and other infertility treatments available.
IVF (In vitro fertilization) is one of the most commonly used infertility treatments, and it can help couples conceive who are struggling from complications such as blocked fallopian tubes, low sperm count, ovulation issues, or endometriosis. The process involves fertilizing eggs and sperm outside the body in a laboratory dish and once the embryos are formed, they are transferred to the uterus.
IUI (Intrauterine insemination) involves placing sperm inside the uterus to facilitate fertilization. It is a less invasive procedure than IVF, and it is often recommended when the cause of infertility is a low sperm count or unexplained infertility.
ICSI (Intracytoplasmic sperm injection) is a process where eggs are retrieved and fertilized with a single sperm under a microscope. It is recommended for couples with male infertility factors such as low sperm count, motility, or abnormal morphology.
Surrogacy is an option for couples who cannot carry a pregnancy themselves due to medical conditions such as uterus removal, or when pregnancy poses a severe risk to the mother’s life. In this process, the surrogate mother carries the baby to term, and after birth, hands over the child to the intended parents.
Now, let’s look at do’s and don’ts for couples going through infertility treatments.
1. Stay positive and optimistic throughout the process. It can be mentally and emotionally trying, but it is essential to keep a positive outlook.
2. Follow the doctor’s instructions diligently. It is vital to follow the medication and injection schedule religiously to increase the chances of success.
3. Take ample rest and avoid physical exertion that can harm the treatment.
4. Focus on healthy eating and adopt a well-balanced diet to optimize the chances of success.
1. Avoid alcohol, smoking, and drugs during the treatment process. It can affect fertility and reduce the chances of success.
2. Do not stress out or push yourself too hard. Maintaining a positive outlook and a relaxed state of mind is essential.
3. Avoid processed and junk food. Focus on natural, wholesome ingredients, and whole grains, fruits, and vegetables.
4. Do not hesitate to ask questions or doubts to the healthcare professional. It is crucial to remain informed and educated.
The best food and vegetables that couples can eat during infertility treatment are leafy greens, nuts, seeds, whole grains, legumes, fruits, and vegetables rich in essential vitamins and minerals. It is essential to drink ample water and stay hydrated. Couples should avoid caffeine, excessive sugar, and unhealthy fats as it can affect fertility hormones.
Lifestyle and habits can play a significant role in infertility treatment success. Managing stress levels, getting enough sleep, and indulging in light exercises such as yoga, meditation, or walking can boost the chances of success. Couples should avoid excessive alcohol, drugs, and smoking as it can harm fertility hormones. Smoking is harmful to all stages of reproduction, from damaging DNA in gametes to impairing the fertilization process itself.
In conclusion, infertility is a growing concern, and it can be treated with a range of procedures such as IVF, IUI, ICSI, and surrogacy. It is essential to follow the do’s and don’ts during the treatment process and focus on maintaining a healthy lifestyle and habits. Eating a balanced diet and avoiding unhealthy habits such as smoking, drugs, and alcohol can increase the chance of success in infertility treatment. Infertility treatments require patience, positivity, and support from healthcare professionals and family members, and couples should strive to remain informed, informed, and educated.