Choosing the best IVF clinic in Kanaighat can be overwhelming and confusing, especially when you want to ensure the right treatment for you and your family. IVF (In-Vitro Fertilisation) can help couples and individuals struggling with infertility to get pregnant and start a family. However, there are important factors to consider before choosing the right clinic and treatment procedure. This article will guide you through the do’s and don’ts of the IVF process, as well as providing information about the best food, vegetables and lifestyle habits to improve your chances of success.
IVF Clinic in Kanaighat- What to consider before choosing one?
Firstly, it is essential to research and compare different IVF clinics in Kanaighat, including their success rates, reputation, experience, facilities, cost, and patient feedback. It is also crucial to choose a clinic that has a compassionate, experienced and professional team of doctors, nurses, counsellors, and embryologists who will be able to provide you with personalised and ethical care throughout the process. Additionally, the clinic should have advanced technologies and equipment to conduct the necessary IVF procedures successfully. Moreover, a supportive and inclusive environment that respects your privacy, cultural and religious beliefs can make a huge difference in your experience and outcome.
Do’s and Don’ts during IVF treatment
1. Do follow the prescribed medication dosage and timing given by your doctor. It is important to take fertility drugs at the right time and in the right dose to stimulate ovulation and increase the chances of a successful pregnancy. Skipping or changing the dosage without consulting your doctor can negatively impact your fertility.
2. Don’t consume alcohol, smoke, or use drugs during the treatment process as they can affect fertility and reduce the success rate.
3. Do manage your stress levels. Stress is a common issue during IVF treatment, and it can negatively impact your success rate. Taking time for healthy activities like yoga, meditation, and spending time with loved ones can help reduce stress levels and positively impact your fertility.
4. Don’t over-exercise or practise high-intensity physical activities during the treatment process, as it can affect ovulation and embryo implantation.
5. Do maintain a healthy weight through proper diet and exercise. Being underweight or overweight can affect fertility and IVF success rates. Eating a well-balanced diet rich in essential nutrients and taking guidance from a nutritionist or a doctor can help maintain a healthy weight and increase chances of pregnancy.
Best food and vegetables for IVF treatment
Including specific food and vegetables can improve fertility and increase the chances of a successful IVF treatment. Consuming whole foods that are rich in vitamins, antioxidants, protein, and healthy fats can be beneficial.
1. Include leafy greens such as spinach, kale, and collard greens in your diet.
2. Add fruits like berries, pomegranate, and citrus fruits.
3. Consume citrus fruits, nuts, and seeds that are rich in vitamin C.
4. Fish is an excellent source of protein and healthy fats and is especially good if you are trying to conceive. Fatty fish such as salmon, sardines, and mackerel are high in omega-3 fatty acids, which are known to improve fertility.
Lifestyle habits that can aid IVF treatment
1. Get Enough Sleep: Getting sufficient sleep of atleast seven to eight hours can help in reducing stress levels and ensure a healthy lifestyle.
2. Avoid Junk Foods: Junk and oily foods should be avoided during the treatment process. These foods do not offer any nutritional value and only increase the chances of unhealthy weight gain.
3. Quit Smoking: Smoking can have a negative impact on the IVF success rates of both men and women. Quitting smoking before starting treatment can result in a better outcome.
4. Reduce caffeine intake: High caffeine intake can be dangerous during pregnancy. Therefore, reducing caffeine consumption is recommended during IVF treatment.
5. Practice Yoga or Meditation: Yoga and meditation are two ancient practices that have positive impacts in decreasing the stress levels effectively.
Understanding IVF, IUI, ICSI, and Surrogacy Treatment Process
IVF, IUI, ICSI, and Surrogacy are different treatment options for infertility that can help couples and individuals achieve parenthood.
IVF involves combining the sperm and eggs outside of the body in a laboratory and then transferring the fertilized embryo into the uterus.
IUI (Intrauterine Insemination) involves placing sperm directly into the uterus via a catheter to increase the chances of fertilisation.
ICSI (Intra-Cytoplasmic Sperm Injection) involves injecting a single sperm into an egg to fertilise it before implanting it into the uterus.
Surrogacy involves another woman carrying the baby in her womb, either as a traditional or gestational surrogate.
In conclusion, choosing the right IVF clinic and following the do’s and don’ts during the treatment process, maintaining a healthy diet, and incorporating healthy lifestyle habits can lead to a successful IVF treatment. It is important to consult with experienced medical professionals and nutritionist’s before commencing treatment to maximise the chances of conception.