As infertility becomes more common among people, the necessity for IVF clinics has also increased. However, finding the best IVF clinic for specific needs is crucial. For those residing in Kushtia, finding the best IVF clinic is not a daunting task anymore.
IVF stands for In-vitro Fertilization and is a path-breaking medical procedure that has brought joy to many childless couples. IVF treatment is a recommendation when people face issues such as infertility, blocked tubes, low sperm count and inadequate ovarian function.
Here, we will discuss the do’s and don’ts for couples going through IVF treatment. Additionally, we also mention the best food and vegetables to consume. We will also explain the IVF, IUI, ICSI and Surrogacy treatment process.
Do’s for IVF Treatment:
1. Stay Calm: It’s essential for a couple to remain calm and composed during IVF treatment. Stress is not conducive to a healthy IVF cycle. Try incorporating practices such as Yoga and meditation to stay calm and focused.
2. Maintain a Healthy Body Weight: Obese individuals face difficulties during IVF treatment. Losing weight through healthy food and exercise can be useful.
3. A Balanced Diet: Eating a nutritious diet is vital during the IVF cycle. Include food rich in antioxidants such as blueberries, raspberries, almonds, and leafy green vegetables. Eat a healthy mix of lean proteins, whole grains, fruits, and vegetables.
4. Exercise Regularly: Exercise helps to improve blood circulation and stress reduction. However, excessive workouts and bodybuilding should be avoided, and a balanced approach should be taken.
5. Follow Doctors’ Orders: Strictly follow and adhere to the instructions given by the doctors. If they recommend a procedure, do not alter it against their advice.
Don’ts for IVF Treatment:
1. Do not Smoke or Drink Alcohol: Smoking and drinking are habits that have a negative impact on the IVF cycle, causing health issues and lowering the chances for success.
2. Do not Consume Caffeine: Drinking more than 2 cups of caffeine a day can hurt IVF treatment. Try changing to healthier alternatives like herbal teas or water.
3. Do not Overeat Junk food: Junk food should be avoided during the IVF cycle. Processed and sugary foods decrease the chances of IVF success.
4. Do not Overexert: Avoid activities that lead to overexertion, such as hot baths, extensive workouts, and heavy lifting.
5. Do Not Stress: Stress can lead to many IVF failures. Avoid high-stress activities, including work pressures, verbal confrontations, and anxiety-inducing environments.
Best Foods and Vegetables to Consume in IVF Treatment
1. Whole Grains: Whole grains are rich in fiber, which helps maintain healthy digestion and water balance.
2. Leafy Green Vegetables: Leafy green vegetables like kale, broccoli, and spinach are packed with iron and folic acid, promoting ovulation.
3. Fruits: Fruits that are high in vitamin C, including oranges, berries, and kiwi, help prevent sperm defects.
4. Legumes: Lentils, chickpeas, and beans contain nutrients such as folate, fiber, and protein, which assists in healthy fetal growth.
5. Lean Protein: Incorporating lean proteins such as chicken, fish, and eggs, can enhance ovulation and sperm quality.
IVF – In-Vitro Fertilization Process
In IVF treatment, the eggs are extracted from the female partner, which is then combined with the sperm sample from the male partner. This leads to fertilization, and an embryo is grown in a lab to be implanted back into the uterus. IVF treatment has been used with success to give birth to millions of test tube babies worldwide.
IUI – Intrauterine Insemination Process
Intrauterine Insemination (IUI) is a fertility technique in which the sperm is directly transferred to the uterus of the female through a catheter. This can be useful for couples with unexplained infertility.
ICSI – Intracytoplasmic Sperm Injection Process
In Intracytoplasmic Sperm Injection (ICSI), a single sperm is injected into the egg under a microscope for fertilization. ICSI is often recommended as a useful technique when the sperm count is low.
Surrogacy Treatment Process
Surrogacy is an option for couples when the female partner is unable to carry the pregnancy. In Surrogacy treatment, a surrogate mother is selected and fertilized with the couple’s embryo. The child is then carried within the surrogate mother’s womb until delivery.
IVF treatment is not a casual medical procedure, and hence it must be approached with planning and discretion. The best IVF clinics in Kushtia have qualified medical professionals, proper infrastructure, and knowledge to execute IVF treatment with high success rates.
By following the essential tips for a healthy diet, exercise, and staying positive, IVF can be a life-changing experience for childless couples. So, it’s crucial for couples who opt for IVF treatment to create a positive and healthy lifestyle for the foreseeable future.