If you are seeking fertility treatment, the Best IVF Clinic in Puthia is an excellent place to start. With advanced technology and experienced specialists, you can expect to receive a high level of care and treatment. In this article, we will discuss what to expect when visiting the Best IVF Clinic in Puthia, including do’s, don’ts, the best food and vegetables to eat, along with some key lifestyle and habit changes that can improve your chances of successful treatment.
Before we dive into the details of IVF, let’s take a quick look at some of the other popular fertility treatments that are available at the Best IVF Clinic in Puthia.
IUI (Intrauterine insemination): This is a procedure in which sperm is inserted directly into the uterus during the ovulation period. IUI is used when the sperm count is low, or the sperm cannot reach the egg.
ICSI (Intracytoplasmic sperm injection): ICSI involves injecting a single sperm directly into an egg to help fertilization take place. This is helpful for men with low sperm count or mobility.
Surrogacy: Where a woman carries a baby on behalf of another couple. Surrogacy is used when the woman is unable to carry a baby to term either due to medical reasons or otherwise.
Now let’s take a closer look at what you should and shouldn’t do before and during treatment at the Best IVF Clinic in Puthia.
1. Consult with your specialist before beginning any treatment. The specialist will carry out tests and scans to determine the best course of treatment for you.
2. Take your medications as prescribed by your doctor. Some medications need to be taken at the same time every day, while others require you to follow a strict schedule.
3. Follow a healthy diet that is rich in protein, vegetables, and fruit. Eating well can improve your chances of successful treatment.
4. Get regular exercise and stay active. Exercise helps to maintain a healthy weight, which can also increase your chances of success.
5. Attend follow-up appointments with your specialist to monitor your progress.
1. Smoke or use tobacco products. Smoking can lead to a decrease in sperm count and reduce your chances of success.
2. Drink alcohol excessively. Alcohol has been linked to infertility, so it’s best to avoid it altogether.
3. Consume caffeine excessively. Too much caffeine can lead to a decrease in fertility and increase in miscarriage rates.
4. Do not skip any medications or treatments recommended by your specialist.
5. Avoid stress, as it can lower the chances of successful treatment. Practice stress-relieving techniques such as yoga, meditation, or deep breathing.
Best Food and Vegetables to Eat:
1. Fruits and Vegetables: Eating a diet rich in fruits and vegetables is great for your reproductive system. They contain vitamins and minerals that improve fertility.
2. Foods high in Protein: Good sources of protein include lean meats, fish, and soy products. These foods supply essential amino acids that support the reproductive system.
3. Whole Grains: Whole grains provide fiber, vitamins, and minerals that improve overall health and support fertility.
Lifestyle and Habit Changes
1. Avoid tobacco and drug use: Smoking, and drug use can impact fertility quality and sperm count. It’s best to avoid these activities altogether.
2. Maintain a Healthy Weight: Being overweight or underweight can lead to hormone imbalances that impact fertility. A healthy weight is crucial to successful treatment.
3. Limit Stress: Certain situations such as heavy workloads, stressful environments, and personal issues can lead to depression and anxiety, which can impact fertility. Remember to prioritize self-care and stress management techniques such as exercise and meditation.
In conclusion, the Best IVF Clinic in Puthia offers a wide range of fertility treatment options. By following a healthy diet, providing your body with the proper nutrients, avoiding unhealthy habits, and following a healthy lifestyle, you can increase your chances of successful treatment. Remember, it’s important to consult with a specialist to determine the best course of treatment for your specific circumstance.