Infertility can be an immense challenge for millions of couples seeking to conceive. Saharsa, a city located in the state of Bihar, is home to several IVF clinics that offer advanced fertility treatments to help couples with fertility issues. If you’re on the lookout for the best IVF clinic in Saharsa, then this article is for you. We’ve compiled a list of do’s, don’ts, and lifestyle changes that can positively impact fertility treatments, as well as explained the different fertility treatments available.
Do’s and Don’ts for Fertility Treatments:
1. Consult with a fertility specialist: A fertility specialist can provide insightful guidance and help identify your fertility issues. Once the root cause is identified, the specialist can craft a treatment plan.
2. Adopt healthy habits: Make sure you maintain a healthy body weight, exercise regularly, and eat a balanced diet, comprising fresh vegetables, fruits, and whole grains.
3. Relax and de-stress: Fertility treatments can be stressful, but stress affects fertility. So, take breaks, do meditation, yoga, or anything that relaxes your mind and body.
4. Check your partner’s fertility: Male fertility problems are also a significant factor in infertility. Therefore, factors like sperm count, motility, and morphology should be evaluated.
1. Do not delay treatment: Age is a critical factor in fertility treatments. A female’s fertility rapidly declines after the age of 35, making it harder to conceive.
2. Don’t smoke: Smoking reduces fertility. It also affects the quality and quantity of the eggs and sperm, leading to infertility problems.
3. Do not consume alcohol excessively: Excessive alcohol consumption delays conception and also affects the quality of eggs and sperm.
4. Avoid rigorous exercise: Rigorous exercise can lead to changes in the monthly menstrual cycle, impacting fertility.
Best food and vegetables to eat during fertility treatment:
While there is no specific diet for fertility, incorporating certain foods can positively impact fertility treatments. Here are some fertility-boosting foods:
1. Fresh fruits and vegetables: Consuming fresh fruits and vegetables helps increase the intake of essential vitamins and minerals and is essential for overall reproductive health.
2. Whole grains: Whole grains contain fiber, which aids digestion, and is also beneficial for hormonal health. Brown rice, oatmeal, and quinoa are excellent options.
3. Healthy fats: Consuming healthy fats such as fish, nuts, and avocado can help increase your chances of a successful pregnancy.
4. Protein: Eating protein can boost your fertility as it contains amino acids that help build cells and hormones required for conception. Lean meat, dairy, and fish are excellent sources of protein.
Different fertility treatments:
1. In vitro fertilization (IVF): IVF is the most common fertility treatment and involves fertilizing the egg outside the body and then transferring the embryo to the uterus. IVF is suitable for women with blocked, damaged, or absent fallopian tubes, endometriosis, or unexplained infertility.
2. Intrauterine insemination (IUI): IUI involves washing and concentrating sperm and placing it directly inside the uterus. IUI is useful in cases of low sperm count or low motility.
3. Intracytoplasmic sperm injection (ICSI): ICSI involves injecting a single sperm into an egg to fertilize it. ICSI can be used in instances where there is a low sperm count, poor sperm motility, or issues with sperm morphology.
4. Surrogacy: Surrogacy involves another woman carrying the embryo to term for the intended parents. Surrogacy is suitable when the female partner has a medical condition that makes pregnancy impossible or too dangerous.
In conclusion, fertility treatments are an excellent solution for couples experiencing infertility issues. However, it is essential to consult with a fertility specialist to determine the best treatment options. Also, making significant lifestyle changes, nourishing your body with fertility-boosting foods, and avoiding harmful behaviors can make a significant difference in the success of your fertility treatment.