In recent years, infertility has become a widespread issue. It affects millions of couples all around the world. When a person struggles to conceive, it can cause a lot of emotional and mental stress. However, modern medical advancements have paved the way for assisted reproductive technologies such as In vitro fertilization (IVF), Intrauterine insemination (IUI), Intracytoplasmic sperm injection (ICSI), and Surrogacy. All these treatments have helped couples to have their own biological child. If you are struggling to conceive, seek professional help from the best IVF clinic in Sikandra Rao, which provides high-quality, reliable and efficient treatments.
IVF Treatment Process
In vitro fertilization (IVF) is the most popular assisted reproductive technology (ART). In this process, eggs and sperm are collected and fertilized in a laboratory setting. Once the embryos are obtained, they are transferred to the woman’s uterus to achieve pregnancy. Before the IVF process, the specialist will run several tests and exams to ensure that both the partners are healthy and fit for the treatment.
IUI Treatment Process
Intrauterine insemination (IUI) is a simple and less invasive assisted reproduction technology. It involves placing the washed sperm inside the uterus of the woman to fertilize the egg. During the IUI process, the specialist will monitor the woman’s ovulation cycle by performing ultrasounds. Once the egg is matured, the sperm is placed into the uterus using a thin catheter.
ICSI Treatment Process
Intracytoplasmic sperm injection (ICSI) is an assisted reproduction technology that is used when the male partner has a low sperm count or a low sperm motility. During the ICSI process, a single sperm is picked up with a thin needle and is injected directly into the egg. Once the fertilized egg turns into an embryo, it is transferred into the woman’s uterus.
Surrogacy Treatment Process
Surrogacy is another assisted reproduction technology in which a surrogate mother carries the embryo for another couple. The surrogate mother undergoes fertilization treatments, and the fertilized eggs are implanted into her uterus. The surrogate mother carries the pregnancy till delivery, and the child is handed to the biological parents.
Do’s and Don’ts
During the treatment process, it is essential to follow certain do’s and don’ts. Below are some guidelines that one should follow during the treatment.
1. Follow a balanced diet: A balanced diet is essential for overall good health. A diet rich in protein, vitamins and minerals helps to boost fertility.
2. Maintain a healthy weight: Being underweight or overweight can affect the chances of getting pregnant. Hence, maintain a healthy weight.
3. Regular exercise: Regular exercise helps to boost the mood, reduces stress and improves fertility.
4. Get enough sleep: Getting enough sleep helps to reduce stress and anxiety, which affects fertility.
5. Stay positive: Keeping a positive outlook can help you deal better with the treatment and the challenges that come with it.
1. Avoid alcohol: Heavy alcohol intake can reduce fertility. Hence avoid alcohol during the treatment process.
2. Quit smoking: Smoking is known to reduce fertility, increase the chances of miscarriage and birth defects.
3. Avoid processed food: Processed food is often high in sugar, salt and unhealthy fats, which can affect fertility.
4. Avoid caffeine: Excessive caffeine intake can affect fertility. Hence, limit the intake during the treatment process.
5. Avoid stress: Stress can negatively impact the treatment, hence avoid stress as much as possible.
Best food and vegetables to eat
A balanced diet is essential during the treatment process. Below are some of the best food and vegetables that one can include in their diet.
1. Fruits and Vegetables: A diet rich in fruits and vegetables provides the necessary vitamins and minerals that boost fertility. Include broccoli, carrots, spinach, sweet potatoes, tomatoes and citrus fruits.
2. Protein-rich food: Protein is essential for egg production and sperm motility. Include lean meat, poultry, fish, eggs, dairy, beans and legumes.
3. Whole-grains: Whole-grains are rich in fiber, which helps regulate insulin and hormone levels. Include whole-grain pasta, bread, rice, and oatmeal.
4. Good fats: Good fats are essential for hormone production and are found in foods such as olive oil, avocado, nuts, and seeds.
Lifestyle and Habits
Certain lifestyle and habits can negatively affect fertility. Hence, it is essential to pay attention to them.
1. Exercise regularly: Regular exercise not only reduces stress and anxiety but also improves fertility.
2. Limit alcohol and caffeine intake: Alcohol and caffeine can affect fertility. Hence, it is important to limit their intake.
3. Get enough sleep: Getting enough sleep is essential for fertility. Lack of sleep can lead to hormonal imbalances that affect fertility.
Infertility is a common issue in today’s world, but modern medical advancements have made it possible for couples to have their own biological child. It is crucial to choose the best IVF clinic in Sikandra Rao that provides high-quality, reliable and efficient treatments. Following a healthy diet and lifestyle, and avoiding bad habits can improve the chances of success in the assisted reproduction technology treatment process.