In contemporary times, infertility has become an increasingly common issue among couples worldwide. Many couples in Sonargaon are also struggling with infertility problems, leading them to seek professional assistance from the best IVF clinics in Sonargaon. In this article, we will delve into the do’s, don’ts, lifestyle and habits, and the best food/vegetables to eat for individuals who have decided to undergo any of the IVF procedures. We will also elucidate more on IVF, IUI, ICSI, and Surrogacy treatment processes.
What is IVF?
IVF or In-Vitro Fertilization is a fertility treatment process where fertilization occurs through the combination of sperm and egg outside a woman’s body, after which the embryo is implanted into the uterus. IVF is prescribed for couples who have been trying to conceive for a year or more without any success.
What is IUI?
IUI or Intrauterine Insemination is another fertility procedure that involves placing sperm inside a woman’s uterus with a catheter during ovulation to improve the chances of pregnancy.
What is ICSI?
ICSI or Intracytoplasmic Sperm Injection is the procedure of injecting a single sperm cell into the egg directly, hence increasing the chances of fertilization. It is prescribed for men with low sperm count or abnormalities that make it difficult to fertilize an egg.
What is Surrogacy?
Surrogacy is a fertility procedure whereby a woman carries a child on behalf of another, intended parent. It is prescribed for women who do not have a uterus or have medical conditions that make carrying a child potentially life-threatening.
Do’s and Don’ts
Before going for any IVF treatment or procedure, there are some essential do’s and don’ts to observe.
1. Visit the best IVF clinic in Sonargaon: Choose the best IVF clinic with well-trained professionals who have experience dealing with infertility problems.
2. Schedule your visits accordingly: Ensure to keep to the doctor’s appointment protocols for every visit, examination, or test.
3. Keep track of your menstrual cycle: Keep a menstrual diary to determine the most fertile days in your cycle.
4. Follow the doctor’s advice: Document the prescribed medication, diet changes, and exercise given by the doctor and follow them religiously.
1. Do not procrastinate: Do not wait until it is too late before making an appointment with a doctor.
2. Avoid Too Much Caffeine: Caffeine can increase cortisol levels and affect your fertility, so reduce caffeine intake from coffee, tea, and other caffeinated drinks.
3. Avoid drinking alcohol or smoking: Both substances have been linked to an increase in infertility problems and can also harm your unborn baby if you eventually conceive.
4. Say no to processed foods: Incorporate healthy eating habits and avoid heavily processed or junk foods.
Lifestyle and Habits
Apart from the do’s and don’ts, certain lifestyle and habits also affect fertility. A healthy lifestyle and positive habits have a direct impact on fertility. Below are some tips that couples can imbibe to increase their chances of fertility.
1. Exercise Regularly: Regular physical activity keeps you healthy, improves blood circulation, and regulates hormone levels.
2. Get Enough Sleep: Adequate and quality sleep helps regulate hormone levels, reduce stress and anxiety and balance your body hormones.
3. Take fertility-boosting supplements: Some supplements, such as folic acid, iron, and vitamin D, have been shown to enhance fertility.
4. Reduce stress and anxiety: Practice mindfulness skills and relaxation techniques, such as meditation, yoga, or acupuncture.
Best Foods and Vegetables
A healthy diet plan rich in essential nutrients is a vital factor for successful IVF treatments. Below are some of the best foods and vegetables to improve fertility:
1. Proteins: Lean meats, fish, and eggs are high in protein that nourishes the body and provides essential amino acids.
2. Dairy Products: Studies have shown that consuming dairy products supports ovulatory fertility.
3. Fruits: Fruits contain vitamins, fiber, and anti-oxidants that boost the immune system and enhance fertility.
4. Whole Grains: Foods rich in whole grains release glucose into your bloodstream, keeping your energy levels up.
Infertility is a challenging issue that affects many couples worldwide. IVF, IUI, ICSI, and surrogacy treatment processes have proved beneficial to people struggling with fertility problems. In this article, we have highlighted the do’s and don’ts, lifestyle and habits, and recommended foods and vegetables that can enhance fertility. Couples can take advantage of these tips and also visit the best IVF clinic in Sonargaon for proper diagnosis and treatment.