Thakurgaon, a district in Bangladesh, has recently become a hub for couples seeking infertility treatments. The IVF clinics in Thakurgaon are equipped with the latest techniques and infrastructure to make the process of conception through assisted reproductive technologies a success. This article will inform you about the do’s and don’ts when going through infertility treatment and the best food and vegetables to eat.
IVF – In-vitro fertilization, IUI – Intrauterine insemination, ICSI – Intracytoplasmic sperm injection and Surrogacy are the treatments that clinics in Thakurgaon offer.
What is IVF?
IVF involves the fertilization of a woman’s egg outside of her body. The fertilized egg or embryo is then transferred back into the uterus. The first step is to stimulate the ovaries to produce multiple eggs, which are then retrieved with a needle. Sperm is collected and combined with the eggs, and then the fertilized embryos are monitored for several days. The best quality embryo is then transferred to the woman’s uterus.
What is IUI?
Intrauterine insemination (IUI) is a method of assisted reproduction that involves inserting sperm directly into the uterus during the time when the egg is released from the ovary. This method is used for couples who have difficulty achieving pregnancy due to low sperm count or other male factors, or in cases where the female partner has difficulty with ovulation.
What is ICSI?
Intracytoplasmic Sperm Injection (ICSI) is a process whereby a single sperm is injected directly into an egg. This is done to overcome male infertility problems such as low sperm count or poor quality sperm.
What is Surrogacy?
Surrogacy is a process in which a woman carries a pregnancy for another person or couple. This may occur for a variety of reasons, including infertility, genetic problems, or illness.
Do’s and Don’ts when going through infertility treatment
1. Do exercise regularly and maintain a healthy lifestyle to increase your chances of success.
2. Do maintain a healthy weight, neither overweight nor underweight.
3. Do make sure to consume a healthy and balanced diet that contains all the necessary nutrients.
4. Do take time off from work, and do what makes you happy and relaxed.
5. Do support each other mentally and emotionally throughout the process.
6. Do not consume alcohol, smoke, or take drugs during the treatment.
7. Do not engage in strenuous activities or exercise that is too intense for the body.
8. Do not take any medication or supplements without consulting your healthcare provider.
The best food and vegetables to eat
1. Whole Foods: Whole foods like fruits, vegetables, whole grains, and lean proteins are essential for a healthy reproductive system.
2. Beans and Lentils: Beans and lentils are a great source of protein and fibre.
3. Avocado: Avocado is rich in healthy fats that are necessary for the body to function correctly.
4. Berries: Berries like raspberries, strawberries, and blueberries, contain antioxidants, which are crucial for healthy cell growth.
5. Green Vegetables: Green vegetables like spinach, broccoli, and kale are an excellent source of folic acid, which is essential for reducing the risk of birth defects.
Lifestyle and habits
1. Reduce stress by practicing yoga, meditation, or deep breathing exercises.
2. Avoid taking any stress, stay calm and composed.
3. Practice acupuncture, as it is known to help with stress reduction and improving the chances of a successful pregnancy.
4. Avoid caffeine and limit alcohol intake.
5. Maintain a healthy sleep schedule, and get enough rest.
In conclusion, Thakurgaon provides state-of-the-art infertility treatment options with its modern IVF clinics. For couples planning to undergo infertility treatment, keeping a healthy lifestyle and maintaining an ideal weight, consuming healthy, and following the do’s and don’ts mentioned in this article may increase their chances of success. Ensure that you choose a clinic with qualified and experienced doctors, and with whom you can communicate effectively in order to achieve a successful outcome.